With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the types of your personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “data”) that we process, for what purposes and to what extent. The data protection declaration applies to all processing of personal data carried out by us, both as part of the provision of our services and, in particular, on our websites, in mobile applications and within external online presences, such as our social media profiles (hereinafter collectively referred to as “online offer”).
The terms used are not gender specific.
Status: May 9 2023
Marn Objektmanagement GmbH Große Elbstraße 45 22767 Hamburg Authorized representatives:
Managing Director: René Marn email-adress:
Overview of processing
The following overview summarizes the types of data processed and the purposes of their processing and refers to the data subjects.
Types of processed data
- Usage data.
- Meta, communication and procedural data.
Categories of persons concerned
Purposes of processing
- Range Measurement.
- Profiles containing user-related information.
- Provision of our online offer and user-friendliness.
Cookies are small text files or other memory tags that store information on end devices and read information from the end devices. For example, to store the login status in a user account, a shopping cart content in an e-shop, the content accessed or functions used of an online offer. Cookies can also be used for various purposes, e.g. for purposes of functionality, security and convenience of online offers as well as the creation of analyses of visitor flows.
Storage duration: In terms of storage duration, the following types of cookies are distinguished:
- Temporary cookies (also: session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his end device (e.g. browser or mobile app).
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after the end device is closed. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. Likewise, user data collected with the help of cookies can be used for reach measurement. Unless we provide users with explicit information about the type and storage duration of cookies (e.g., when obtaining consent), users should assume that cookies are permanent and that the storage period can be up to two years.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO); Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO).
Further guidance on processing operations, procedures and services: